Rennes 2-2 Tottenham: Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg’s late leveller spares Spurs blushes however Lucas Moura and Steven Bergwijn limp off for north Londoners
- Tottenham had been held to a 2-2 draw by Rennes within the Europa Conference League
- Spurs took the lead when Lucas Moura’s shot deflected in off Loic Bade
- Flavien Tait’s curling effort and Gaeten Laborde’s tap-in put Rennes in entrance
- Pierre Emile Hojbjerg’s poacher effort earned Nuno Espirito Santo’s aspect some extent
- Attackers Moura and Steven Bergwijn limped off for Tottenham in both half
Tottenham had been held to a 2-2 draw by Rennes of their inaugural Europa Conference League match on an evening the place Nuno Espirito Santo’s aspect lost Lucas Moura and Steven Bergwijn to damage.
Spurs, who began stand-in captain Harry Kane in northwest France, took the lead when Moura’s shot from the suitable was deflected in off Loic Bade and into the online.
But Rennes had been stage afterward within the second-half as Flavien Tait’s curling effort discovered Pierluigi Gollini’s backside nook, earlier than Gaeten Laborde tapped the French aspect in entrance after Moura and Bergwijn had limped off for the north Londoners.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg’s (left) late objective earned Spurs a 2-2 Conference League draw at Rennes
Tottenham took the lead when Lucas Moura’s (proper) shot deflected in off Loic Bade
Flavien Tait curled ina a beautiful first-half leveller for Rennes in northwest France
Gaeten Laborde tapped the French aspect late within the second-half to fret Nuno Espirito Santo
Spurs lost each Lucas Moura (center) and Steven Bergwijn to accidents in both half in France
But with simply over 10 minutes to go, Matt Doherty’s cross was deflected into the trail of Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg – who completed previous Romain Salin within the Rennes objective.
More to observe.