This is your probability to get your palms on a model new set of Umbro football strips for your youth or college team as we launch the Daily Mirror’s Kit for Kids in affiliation with Utilita.
We have 300 units of team package to give away. All you want to do is register your team right here.
Registration opens on Saturday May 8 till Friday May 21, 2021.
Once registration closes we’ll choose 300 groups from throughout the UK at random and we’ll e mail you to let you already know in the event you’ve been profitable.
If you’re one of many 300 fortunate groups you’ll be despatched an e mail with data to enable you get your free kits.
You will want to gather 600 tokens for a set of 10 strips or 900 tokens for a set of 16 strips. You’ll discover tokens every single day within the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror for 4 weeks beginning on June 5, 2021.
It’s very easy. The extra individuals you get entangled, the better it’s to attain your token goal. So be sure you inform your mates, household and native retailers to gather the tokens on your behalf too!
All golf equipment registering for the promotion should comply with the phrases and circumstances set by the Daily Mirror.
1. Only youth football groups and college groups within the UK are eligible to take part. Football team members have to be between seven and 21 years outdated.
2. Participation shall be restricted to 300 groups. Team should register for the promotion on Mirror.co.uk. Teams shall be knowledgeable on profitable registration by e mail.
3. You can register one team per membership.
4. The groups chosen to take part within the promotion shall be chosen at random from all of the functions.
5. The Promotion is out there in England, Wales and Scotland solely.
1. Only official tokens printed within the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror shall be eligible.
2. No photocopies, broken, defaced or illegible tokens shall be accepted. A minimal of seven tokens shall be printed per week within the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror. There shall be bonus tokens printed all through the promotion.
3. Tokens shall be printed from June 5 to July 2, 2021.
4. Bonus tokens shall be printed on the discretion of the promoter.
5. Deadline for receipt of tokens is Friday July 23, 2021. We strongly advocate contributors return tokens by recorded/registered/ assured supply as quickly as attainable. Proof of postage will not be proof of receipt.
6. The variety of tokens required for every bundle is absolute and closing and shall be strictly utilized.
8. No correspondence shall be entered into.
9. The promoter reserves the appropriate to disqualify and exclude from the promotion any collaborating team in respect of invalid or non-genuine tokens that are submitted.
10. The choice of the promoter of the validity of any token shall be closing.
1. Only package types, colors and sizes illustrated on the www. Mirror.co.uk/kitsforkids web site can be found.
2. The packages accessible to all registered groups comprise an Umbro football high, shorts and socks per participant and can be found in two portions:
• Squad of 10 – 600 tokens • Squad of 16 – 900 tokens.
3. Clubs shall be given the chance to order package within the sizes required. It is the golf equipment’ accountability to double examine the sizes and to have absolutely learn and understood the sizing chart. No exchanges will be made for sizes ordered incorrectly.
4. All package shall be branded with the Utilita emblem on the chest, with the Daily Mirror masthead on sleeves.
5. All package shall be offered with out the attachment of particular person membership badge/crest/ embroidery. All team package shall be numbered 1-17 randomly, excluding quantity 13.
6. Team package shall be dispatched by our distributor to the team contact on the registration doc.
7. Promoter reserves the appropriate to substitute any objects of package, colors, types and producer with that of an equal or better worth.
8. All package shall be delivered by Monday September 13, 2021. Promoter reserves the appropriate to alter supply due to unexpected circumstances.
9. You can’t return or alternate any package ordered.
REACH PLC NEWSPAPERS
1. Promoter reserves the appropriate to disqualify any participant suspected of improper redemption.
2. Tokens will not be redeemable for money.
3. No money various shall be given in lieu of package. Promoter’s (Reach plc) choice is closing.
4. All groups collaborating within the promotion should agree to cooperate for publicity functions.
5. All groups collaborating within the promotion should agree to the team title being printed within the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Mirror.co.uk.
6. The contact and supply data of every team shall be shared with the fulfilment home for the fulfilment of promotional package. Consent will be revoked at any time, however will consequence within the team’s disqualification as we shall be unable to fulfil the promotional package order.